- Week 2 to 4: Focus your diet on plant based foods that have high nutritional value that benefit your liver. Buy as much organic fresh foods as possible.
Avoid all dairy, fatty meats like bacon and all grains and legumes.
Your diet should be 80% plant -based. 20% animal protein. If you want do 100% plant based, go for it.
Animal proteins: Organic, pastured raised, hormone free and anti-biotics free. The best source of animal products is your local farmer’s market.
- Fish (Wild)
- Bone Broth
- Beef liver
- Lean Meats
- Supplements and Teas
- Chicory Root Tea- supports the liver
- Milk Thistle – promotes liver health
- Spirulina an amazing superfood. Filled with vital nutrients, it protects the liver from damage.
- Turmeric- protects the liver from damage and improves detoxication
An additional cleansing tip is exercise. Movement is key to get the liver energy moving. Also, take this time to reset your health and life, by reconnecting with the nutrition for your body. It is vital to your health and wellness. Food is medicine.
You can also add supplements to your routine. If you would like a personalize detox protocol for you and your health goals. Please email me at email@example.com.